The structure of the Steel Frame system stands out compared to other industrialized systems, such as construction with precast concrete panels, due to its lightness. By being made up of linear elements, it is possible to optimize the relationship between weight and the strength necessary to support the structure. As a material, galvanized steel has the following advantages:
- Optimum strength-to-weight ratio among construction materials today
- 100% recyclable
- Non-combustible: does not burn and will not contribute as fuel to the spread of a fire
- Inorganic: does not rot, does not suffer from xylophages, does not suffer from cracks
- Dimensionally stable against moisture: does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- Certified and industrialized quality: the material is manufactured under strict control and is shaped by numerical control machines